Raise The Roof has supported 150 youths through training and employment, worked with more than 300 community partners to improve income generation and provided over 45,000 women and girls with sustainable menstrual hygiene management.
Uniting good people, that are passionate about social change. An opportunity to do more than give to a charity, but to be a part of it.
Be united with people passionate about social change
- A community of like-minded individuals that wants to make a difference – focused on bringing about social change, together.
Share ideas, skills, knowledge
- Suggest ideas and we’ll listen.
- Use your skills and experience directly to help us make an impact.
- Learn from other members of the RTR Tribe.
Receive honest, transparent communication
- Regular emails and other online updates on all things RTR.
- Sharing of financial accounts and other resources, to see exactly how funds are spent.
- Real-time news from the team in Kenya.
Attend exclusive events
- Fundraising benefits.
- Q&A sessions, have your questions answered by the Raise The Roof trustees.
- Digital networking events.
Celebrate successes together
- Come together to celebrate the impact our tribe has created.
We welcome one-off donations to support the work we do, or you can sign up to join our Tribe via a monthly direct debit.